[Zope3-Users] Grant problem

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Dec 19 17:29:33 EST 2006

Hi,

Jonas Jarutis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I get this error the i try to enter grant screen from ZMI:
> Does anyone know what is the problem?
>

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> [...]
>   Module zope.app.form.browser.source, line 163, in _value
>      if token is not None:UnboundLocalError: local variable 'token'
> referenced before assignment

Is this a standard instance?

For one I consider it a bug in zope.app.form.browser.source in line 163,
but that only affects the reporting.

Your personal issue is something more complex. It looks a bit like some
registrations aren't set up in your server.

I'm guessing: either you're not loading some ZCML that is there by
default, or your PAU is somewhat confused.

Can you try with the same Zope software to create a new Zope instance
and check whether you can enter the grant screen there?

If you can, please try to find out the differences between this instance
and the one that fails.

Oh, and which Zope version is this?

Christian