[Zope3-Users] Group membership based on authenticator

Marko Mikulicic marko at autistici.org
Wed Feb 1 01:46:19 EST 2006

Hello,

I've created a pluggable authentication utility instance with a
principal folder and a group folder.
I've managed to manually map users created in the principal folder to
a single group and then grant roles to this group

Is it possible to assign membership to the group based only on the
principal folder (id or prefix)

I've found that I could do:

<subscriber
    for="zope.app.authentication.interfaces.IPrincipalCreated"
    handler=".mytest.principalCreated"
    />

and then if the prefix of the "event.principal.id" is what I like
then add some group to it, but I don't like the solution
Is it possible to do it with the managemente interface?

I'm new to zope3 and I have problems finding docs about this.

Thanks
marko