[Zope3-Users] Re: Please Guido, pick me, pick me!

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Fri Feb 3 11:41:51 EST 2006

On Fri, Feb 03 17:24, Encolpe Degoute <encolpe.degoute at ingeniweb.com> wrote:
> Zope 3 / Revolution ?

well, how about "Zope3, Reloaded" for all the matrix fans out there? :)

but seriously, imho an additional name part can add something, but it's
by far not as important as a rather impressive web-site.  i've looked at
the ruby on rails screencasts today for the first time and i have to say
that i was quite impressed.  to have something like that would probably
do no harm, would it?

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
keine softwarepatente in europa! - http://noepatents.eu.org/