[Zope3-Users] passing data to nextURL()

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Feb 7 05:24:09 EST 2006

On Tuesday 07 February 2006 05:21, Rupert Redington wrote:
> I'm not clear how to institute such a url passing scheme alongside the
> schema driven form machinery. I can see that a custom nextURL() will be
> needed, and that the form should include a field containing a value
> derived from request.getHeader('HTTP_REFERER'). But where do I start in
> order to make that field turn up in my forms... Would I need a custom
> widget/field and a declaration in the interface I'm using for the form?

You would probably want a custom template, where you add the next URL. Note
that there are several widget macros, so you have recode only a little bit.
In fact, I think the editform template has a macro for inserting additional
hidden fields, so it would be even less code.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter