[Zope3-Users] Stylesheet caching

Graham Stratton gns24 at cantab.net
Tue Feb 7 08:34:42 EST 2006

Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 February 2006 07:29, Graham Stratton wrote:
>
>>Is there any way to prevent zope3 caching stylesheets?
>

> Zope 3 is not caching them. It reads them from the filesystem, if they
> changed. It is your browser that is caching them.

Very strange.  If I modify the stylesheet, then in firefox I don't get
the updated version, even if I request the stylesheet directly and then
press refresh.  It says it's fetching from the server, but I get the old
version again.  As soon as I restart zope3, refreshing gives me the
updated stylesheet.

However in Konqueror, the stylesheet is updated correctly all the time.

This all seems very inconsistent, but I've tried it a few times.

Any explanations welcome!

Thanks,

Graham