[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 Developer's LiveBook

Paul Dumais paul at unstate.ca
Tue Feb 14 12:15:50 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I would like to see a Zope 3 Developer's LiveBook. I know this has
been mentioned in the past, but I think it really makes sense because
Zope3 is changing so quickly and there are alot of great solutions to
problems coming all the time.

Do we start from scratch? Can we use any of the material from Stephan
or Phillip's books? The Zope 3 Developer's Handbook by Stephan Richter
doesn't seem to have any copywrite notice on it (on line pdf version
at least). Can someone tell me what are the restrictions on it's use?

What form should it take? Should we make it a latex file and check-in
changes via svn? Should it be a simple wiki?

What liscense if any should the document have? How do anonymous/
community users contribute and fix errors?

Any comments are appreciated.

Paul