[Zope3-Users] Granting Roles - What am I missing?

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Sat Feb 18 16:52:37 EST 2006

I created a package which has views that list information from a SQL
database.  It works great.

I have also created an Authenticator Plug-In, which also works great.
However, the principals from my Authenticator Plug-In are not able to run
the SQL queries from my package.  I receive the following error:

(<zope.app.rdb.ZopeConnection object at 0x41c03a0c>, 'cursor',
'zope.ManageContent')

For simplicity sake, all of the content in my package has the
"zope.ManageContent" required permission.  All my principals have been
granted the zope.ManageContent permission.  All my principals can see the
zope.ManageContent protected content, they just cannot run the queries
without generating the above exception.

What am I missing or not understanding?

--

David Johnson