[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope] Re: The Zope Software Certification Program and Common Repository Proposal

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:50:11 EST 2006

OK, so it is now clear from Stephans comments that thsi really is two
separate proposals, just mixed into one file because of Stephans
workload. I think we should properly split them up, because this
clearly made a lot of people confused, and I wonder if anybody that
read this proposal realized that this was two independent things. I
sure didn't.

So, the idea is to have a website for listing Zope3 products with it's
certification. And another idea is to have a common repository, with
rules for that. One question is then what requirements to have on
repositories that join into the certification process. Same as on the
ZF repository? None at all? Something in the middle?