[Zope3-Users] worldcookery.browser.widget.DynamicSequenceWidget

Marco Mariani marco at sferacarta.com
Fri Feb 24 03:43:05 EST 2006

How should I modify the custom widget in the recipe examples to make it work with 3.2.0 ?
As it is, the program does not work from chapter 7 onward

I get this on zope.app.form.browser.SimpleInputWidget at every attempt to display the widget:

    instance = self._widget_factory(*args)
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

If I take out the <widget> tags from browser/configure.zcml, the default widget works ok (but has a bug when I add two empty rows).

Other things I've already fixed with info from this list are the BrowserMenu and response.write
I guess for newcomers a page describing the few changes would be really useful.

thanks