[Zope3-Users] introductory app idea: music filesystem browser

ksmith99 ksmith93940-dev at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 19:47:03 EST 2006

I would add ZPT, skins and increasingly formlib to the list of things to
learn. +1 on demos vs. tutorials. A good working demo functions as both a
tutorial and a testimonial.

I think right off the bat, the bookmarker app should be incrementally
expanded. Evolving the app *is* the power of Zope3.

Other apps that start off easy but can grow increasinly complex fast.
 * blog
 * wiki

I've been wanting to put together a Concept Map companion to the Bookmarker
tutorial. If anyone is interested in helping out please give me a buzz, and
I'll setup a collaborative concept map.