[Zope3-Users] problem Z3+cpsskins

Jean-Marc Orliaguet jmo at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Jan 3 08:28:39 EST 2006

Stephan Richter wrote:

>On Saturday 31 December 2005 18:58, Hector Miuler Malpica Gallegos wrote:
>

>>Hi friends, i have a problem actually use cpsskins of svn.z3lab.org
>>and the zope3 of svn (svn.zope.org), whenever I want to create a
>>subject shows the following error:
>>

>You might have more luck asking on the z3-labs mailing list, since Jean-Marc
>is more active there.
>
>Regards,
>Stephan

I answered on the z3lab list already since I didn't want to cross-post.
Very specific cpsskins questions are better asked there I think.
http://lists.nuxeo.com/pipermail/z3lab/2006-January/000852.html

Also I'm not sure if I have subscribed with different addresses on the
different lists so I don't know if I can simply reply to all the lists
at once (let's see..).

Regards
/JM