[Zope3-Users] Hidden Processes Zope3?

Anthony Wilson aw at mail.barrienet.com
Sat Jan 7 14:55:52 EST 2006

Hi,

I am using Zope-3.1.0 and I noticed that whenever I am running the server
there are 6 processes hidden from my ps command.  I downloaded and installed
zope-3.2.0b2 and I noticed that now there are 4 processes hidden from my ps
command.  This only happens whenever the zope server is running.

I tried turning off the FTP server and others to see if this makes a
difference but it dosen't.  Does anyone else notice this?  I use chkrootkit
to check for hidden processes, available from http://www.chkrootkit.org

Anthony Wilson,
Barrie Networks Inc.
Tel: (705) 739-5801             Fax: (705) 739-4482
email: aw at barrienet.com