[Zope3-Users] Importing Lots of Objects

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Sun Jan 8 13:37:48 EST 2006

What is the best for merchants to manage the product list and content of
their site?  I can certainly put in into an RDBMS, but what would be the
easiest way for them to manage their offering? Should I create a portal site
for them or should I allow them into the ZMI in some way?  Based upon the
varied needs of the merchants, I would like to let them into the ZMI, and
see their products as instances under their site.