[Zope3-Users] Re: URL Traversal/SelectedManagementView

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Fri Jan 20 16:16:57 EST 2006

Thanks for the help. I think I understand, however, I think I might be
missing something.  You specified that you would get a URL such as:

>    http://www.taupro.com/venture/IBM/ledger/100

This looks good, but it seems that the object is not persistent, and a
restart of the server would cause the URL to be invalid.  Am I understanding
correctly?  This also seems to be for a relatively small number of objects,
since you are creating objects on the fly. A larger number of objects may
consume the memory.

Has anyone worked with sqlos lately?