[Zope3-Users] Re: testing setup

luis lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Jul 19 18:45:07 EDT 2006

Hi all,

thanks for the info... but I guess I'm still missing some configuration to
be able to run the tests...

I just created a file "t.py" in my home directory with the following
contents:

###
from zope.testbrowser.testing import Browser

browser = Browser('http://localhost')
###

just to see if I can open a connection to the "test server"... but if I try
to run that code, I get this error message:

---------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
[some lines skipped]
factory = factoryRegistry.lookup(method, content_type, environment)
  File
"/home/luis/src/Z/Zope3/src/zope/app/publication/requestpublicationregistry.py",
line 97, in lookup
    raise ConfigurationError('No registered publisher found '
zope.configuration.exceptions.ConfigurationError: No registered publisher
found for (GET/)

any ideas?

regards. luis