[Zope3-Users] Where unauthorized is raised?

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Fri Jul 21 03:33:26 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm having a permissions problem with a formlib form and an adapter.

I have put the following in zope/schema/_bootstrapfields.py

class Field ...

    def get(self, object):
        try:
            getattr(object, self.__name__)
        except:
            import sys
            print sys.exc_type, sys.exc_value
        return getattr(object, self.__name__)

the print I get is:

    zope.security.interfaces.Unauthorized
(<tfws.portal.member.adapters.MemberEditFormForMember object at
0xb5b5bc8c>, 'clear_photo', 'tfws.view')

What I need to know is where is this Unauthorized being raised to debug
further (as my principal indeed has the permission tfws.view). I need to
pinpoint why.

the only raise I can find that matches is in zope/security/checker but
'print's that I have added there give me nothing.

Thanks,
Darryl