[Zope3-Users] Cut + Paste Bug?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Jun 1 09:58:54 EDT 2006

On Monday 15 May 2006 16:15, David Johnson wrote:
> I copied a Pluggable Authentication Utlity from one folder to another.
> However, the plugins were not copied. As a result, I cannot edit the
> copied utility.  Now I'm stuck with a broken pluggable authentication
> utility.  If I try to edit it to fix it, I cannot.
>
> 1. Is this a bug?

Yeah, it is a bug. Pluggable Authentication utilities should probably have
their own ObjectCopier/ObjectMover implementation.

> 2. How do I remove the broken utility?

Good question. During development I would say, delete the Data.fs file. In my
experience I have learned that all of your app setup should be described in
Python anyways. ;-)

Regards,
Stephan
--