[Zope3-Users] testing using placefulSetUp, zcml and events

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Mon Jun 5 08:05:34 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a content object I want to set up in a IObjectCreatedEvent event
handler. I want to use the interactive interpreter to play with this,
but it looks like my configure.zcml is not parsed and executed if I use
placefulSetUp.

How do I have to setup my environment to test zcml configured events
from command line? Basically I want to write something like

some_setup_method()
root["ws"]=Workspace() # should trigger and handle IObjectCreatedEvent
for key in root["ws").keys():
     print key

to check if the object is setup correctly.

regards,
Achim