[Zope3-Users] Utilities

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Mon Jun 5 10:22:13 EDT 2006

> getUtility does not require a name.

I've tried getUtility() without a name it never returns an interface and
returns component lookup error.  I've tried in many different instances,
and I've ended up reverting as a work around to
getAllRegisteredUtilitiesFor(), which works just fine.  Once I add the
name it works great. What am I missing? Is there some other requirement?
My code looks the same as what you've listed.  The documentation implies
that it does not need a name.  Is this a possible Zope 3 version issue
or bug?