[Zope3-Users] Form-based login utility

James Taylor j.cole.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:41:41 EDT 2006

Miklos,
It's also possible to just build your own login page, and associate it
with a particular content object interface.  I routinely build a
simple Folder derivative for my own site like class SiteBase(Folder),
so that it implements an interface that I can put a view in front of
by letting my for="my.app.interface.ISiteBase".  That way you can set
up your own login form to be associated with your particular site base
object, if you don't want the login page to have to service logins for
the whole of your zope3 instance, but just a particular subsite.

Pete