[Zope3-Users] Problem with 3.3 beta1

Wed Jun 7 16:01:50 EDT 2006

Hello,
my code works with svn, but not with beta1:

  File "/home/xgmde/Zope3//lib/python/zope/component/_api.py", line 207, in
getUtility
    raise ComponentLookupError(interface, name)
ComponentLookupError: (<InterfaceClass zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds>, '')

The problem is clear but it should not appear. It occurs upon adding my
object. This object performs some initializations:

def onObjectAdded(event):
    if IXGM.providedBy(event.object):
        if not ISite.providedBy(event.object):
            # Make it a site
            xgm = event.object
            site_manager = LocalSiteManager(xgm)
            xgm.setSiteManager(site_manager)

            intid = ensureUtility(xgm, IIntIds, '', IntIds , asObject = True)

            cat = ensureUtility(xgm, ICatalog, '', Catalog, asObject = True)

            abbr_index = TextIndex("abbreviation", IAbbreviation)
            cat["AbbreviationIndex"] = abbr_index

When I trace into that I can see that the intid is really created and also at
the correct place.

Anyone knows whats wrong?

Thanks,

Florian