[Zope3-Users] Access request object from content_factory

John Smith jsmith030416 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 17:42:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

 I am trying to add some request related data into a content object (eg authenticated user etc).

 The content is being added using a normal addform/content_factory zcml approach.

 The class __init__ method does not receive any arguments, and the context/request pair are only available inside of views.

 So I am stumped.

 How do I get at the request object? A utility? An adaptor?

 Thanks,

 John