Fwd: [Zope3-Users] SFTP , SSL

Michael Kerrin michael.kerrin at openapp.biz
Fri Jun 23 06:42:18 EDT 2006

Hi David,

On Thursday 22 June 2006 18:58, David Pratt wrote:
> Hi Michael. There is DAV module in twisted in web2. I have not played
> with this yet but it was on my to do list. Are you using this in this
> development?
I have briefly looked at it but no I am not using it. Zope needs manage all
the WebDAV properties and communicating this data back to Twisted from Zope
isn't a easy problem to solve. Also I think the WebDAV support in Zope should
be independent of the actual server being used.

Michael

--
Michael Kerrin

55 Fitzwilliam Sq.,