[Zope3-Users] Visionaire! (All your problems, solved)

Marko Mikulicic marko at autistici.org
Thu Mar 2 09:11:36 EST 2006

On 02.03.2006., at 12:41, Peter Bengtsson wrote:

> I'm with Max on this one.
>
> What's the point? To save a few megabytes of harddisk space?
> If you don't want the zope.bobo part of your zope3, ignore it. You
> don't have to use it if you don't want to.

not sure of what to think about this vision but the idea may be seen
from a naming and documentation stand point.
I don't think there is a particulary need to phisically split the
distribution, various zope subpackages are already quite independent
from each other,
but a simple naming of "layers" of the entiere framework could be
helpful to describe to a beginner how to approach to a given problem,
and a set of instance installation scripts that will create the base
for it.

--
marko