Repository (was Re: [Zope3-Users] introductory app idea: music filesystem browser)

baiju m baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 06:51:48 EST 2006

Where we will put all these demo apps, I am ready to volunteer
to maintain the repository. I think this doesn't fit well in svn.zope.org
or zopeweb repository at codespeak.net

May be we can ask for new repository at codespeak.net as part
of z3-base?
Or
I can create SF.net project, svn is available in SF.net now.

All zope3 users will be creating/created small apps while learning
Zope 3, please contribute these apps to this repository.
We will be required all kinds of apps mentioned in the parent thread.

Any other suggestions?
Of cource we will not be following heavy process, due to lack of resource :)

Regards,
Baiju M