[Zope3-Users] Principal annotations

Thierry FLORAC tflorac at ulthar.net
Sat Mar 11 03:14:29 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 01:14 -0700, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Your idea of annotating InternalPrincipals rather than Principals seems
> to work, but I apparently did something wrong, because edited
> annotations don't persist!  I can save edits, but when I reload the
> page, they're gone.  I don't know why.

As said in a previous (and un-replied :-( !) post a few days ago, I have
the same kind of problem with an adapter using annotations : if I set my
attributes using a "property" attribute, the setter is not called and
modifications are lost when page is reloaded ; I have to call the setter
directly (after modifying the interface, of course) from my adapter for
modifications to be stored...

Thierry

believed to be clean.