[Zope3-Users] Grants to unathenticatedPrincipal

Rupert Redington rupert at neontribe.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 05:32:39 EST 2006

When I try to make a permission or role based grant to zope.anybody
through zcml I fail with:

 File "/home/rupert/Zope3/lib/python/zope/app/security/principal.py",
line 50, in checkPrincipal
    raise ValueError("Undefined principal id", principal_id)
zope.configuration.config.ConfigurationExecutionError:
exceptions.ValueError: ('Undefined principal id', 'zope.anybody')

But the principal is defined in principals.zcml...
If I try to overrride 'zope.anybody' by declaring my own
unauthenticatedPrincipal in overrides.zcml my grant fails in a similar
manner.

Is it possible to make grants to the unauthenticatedPrincipal?

What am I missing this time?

Cheers

Rupert