[Zope3-Users] doctest w/ formlib and ViewPageTemplateFile

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Mar 20 09:49:35 EST 2006

On Saturday 04 March 2006 11:37, Shaun Cutts wrote:
> I notice that (.).namespace/view is somewhere registered as an adapter for
> ITraversable. Is this what I need? Is there a convenience function
> somewhere to setup this and/or any other adapters I need to get ZPT running
> for doctests? Or how should I be doing my setup?

PlacefulSetup does a lot for you but not everything. You have to investigate
which particular traversal adapter is missing and register it in your setup
by hand. In your case this seems to be the namespace traversal adapters.
Setting up doctests to render HTML is certainly not trivial, see for example
SchoolTool's setup code:

http://source.schooltool.org/viewcvs/trunk/schooltool/src/schooltool/app/browser/testing.py?rev=5827&view=auto

Regards,
Stephan