[Zope3-Users] Newbie

Stéphane Brault stephane_brault at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 29 04:56:26 EST 2006

Hi all,
I want to use zope 3 for an application which uses a
MySQL database. It seems that sqlos will be a good
thing to use. The problem I have is that I can't
access the svn repository to download the latest
version since I don't have the reqired login and
password. I have the same problem with zope 3 svn.
I'm also wondering if anyone has used AJAX, if so
which way would you advise me to go ? Is there a
simple way to send httprequests to zope, is there a
recommended AJAX package (JSON, sarissa, ...).

Thanks,

Stéphane