[Zope3-Users] principalfolder breaks manager

Frank Burkhardt fbo2 at gmx.net
Thu Mar 30 10:58:42 EST 2006

Hi,

after adding a principal folder, the manager principal is no longer
valid. That's bad, because I'm unable to remove the principal
folder again (at least without pdb or 'zopectl debug').

Is there a special reason for that behaviour or do i miss something
(like: "you have to install utility XY before adding/registering
the principal folder)?

I added a principal 'test' to the folder (prefix='mpgsite') and a line
like this to zcml:

<grantAll principal="mpgsite.test" />

I'm able to successfully login as 'test' but I don't get permissions
as expected (-> grantAll). Instead this error message is shown:

"You are not authorized to perform this action. However, you may
login as a different user who is authorized."

Why doesn't grantAll work?

Regards,

Frank