[Zope3-Users] Newbie Struggling with Zope 3

Siddhartha Azad sid_docs at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 17:55:22 EDT 2006

Hi All,
Thanks a lot for all your extremely helpful responses.
Philipp, you articulated my doubt perfectly and the
paradigm difference is what I was struggling with. The
fact that having a package installed in the zope
instance is kinda like providing a component, which
needs to be instantiated using the ZMI for dynamic use
in a website.
So I made a small component and provided it a ZPT and
then instantiated it using the ZMI and it works
perfectly.
Thanks to all of you again,
Cheers, Sid.