[Zope3-Users] More fun with WSGI/zope.paste

Benji York benji at zope.com
Mon May 8 16:16:34 EDT 2006

Gary Poster wrote:
> More concretely, I suggest three new projects in zope.org:
> z3c.resourcelibrary (deprecating zc.resourcelibrary)
> z3c.gzipper
> z3c.jsmin

I understand that "z3c" is the "community" name space that Stephan
intends for people to use, but is seems terribly ugly to me.  Could we
come up with a better name?  Otherwise, if everyone else likes
it/doesn't care, I can bite my tongue. :)

> You could also choose "zc"--that could stand for "zope community" as
> much as "zope corporation"--but it might cause confusion.

Yeah, I think "zc" should continue to mean "Zope Corporation".  I would
also like it if other major contributors choose their own name space.

> "z" has also been proposed. :-)

That strikes me as a good replacement for "z3c".
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer