[Zope3-Users] Zope 3.3.0 beta 1 released!

Graham Stratton gns24 at cantab.net
Tue May 9 05:17:43 EDT 2006

Excellent, more new features!  Or is it more deprecated features this
time?  Anyway, much gratitude to all those involved.

As a seemingly perpetual newbie, I find the zope3 proposals at
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Zope3Proposals
quite useful to understand what's being changed and why.  What might be
more useful, however, is classification of the proposals by status, so I
can see which ones have been implemented in each release, and which ones
are slated for implementation in the next release.

Is there already a list somewhere which I haven't found?  If not, would
this be possible?  It seems a simple way of producing quite a lot of
good documentation.

Thanks,

Graham