[Zope3-Users] A Question about the "Hostname" in the Zope3 Server

Helman R. Valencia B. helmanvalencia at gmail.com
Tue May 9 09:33:15 EDT 2006

I'm a Colombian user that don't speak English, but I tray to explain the situation:

I was developed some little exercises in Zope 2.7.5 and now in Zope 3.2.0 for windows.

When I Start a Zope 2.7.5, the Hostname is the same of my computer, and when I Start a Zope 3.2.0 the Hostname is "localhost" (reserved word). Is possible to change that name in Zope 3.2.0? because in the Intranet I can't access the Zope server from other computers using Zope 3.2.0.

Thanks for your help.