[Zope3-Users] Re: Zope 3.30b1 error running make check

Tom Dossis td at yoma.com.au
Wed May 10 21:30:40 EDT 2006

Stephan Richter wrote:
> It has been removed. It should not be part of the procedure anymore. Just
> ignore that step. Where did you find that? I need to update the documentation
> and the Makefile

in the top level README.txt (line 79)...

Now that the software has been built, you can run the unit tests for the
software to make sure that everything is working on your platform.  This
is an
optional step, and can take a while to complete.  The tests can be run using
``make`` as well::

   $ make check