[Zope3-Users] zope.schema.Object and custom widgets in formlib

Frank Burkhardt fbo2 at gmx.net
Fri May 19 03:34:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 12:34:06PM -0500, Jachin Rupe wrote:
> hi there
>
> I am having trouble getting form's generated for zope.schema.Object.  After doing some more
> reading it looks like I should be using formlib instead of zope.app.form.browser.add.AddView and
> zope.app.form.browser.editview.EditView

I'm currently writing a step-by-step-howto describing how to use the Object-schema and
how to write Widgets for it. It will be in german but all the code examples are
documented in english. URL is:

 http://zope3.mpg.de/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Zope/KomplexerContent

It's still work in progres but most of the work should be done within 6 hours.

Regards,

Frank