[Zope3-Users] Re[2]: [Zope3-dev] [ANN] win32-trunk-pyds

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Sat May 20 04:00:45 EDT 2006

Hi Tim,

Sorry for this small confusion. If you don't mind, I'll do it.
(The thing started as I became the compiler of the win32 release and
the pyd's are just a by-product of the release.)

I'll do my best to keep it up to date, but if I should miss something,
please drop a mail.

--
Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--
Quote of the day:
Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts.