[Zope3-Users] Get Started

FB fbo2 at gmx.net
Wed Oct 11 03:31:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 05:59:55PM -0300, Luiz Fernando Bernardes Ribeiro wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is there any tool to automate the bootstrap of a new project? Something like
> ArcheGen XML? To generates all the initial Interfaces, Implementation
> classes and the configure.zcml?

Maybe. I wrote a script which creates a new application but I don't know, if
it's still working with a current Zope release.

https://svnserv.cbs.mpg.de/svn/edv/EDV/zope3-mpgsite/lib/python/mpgsite/tools/zag

I've not used it for a long time. There are no warranties but feel free to try.

<flamewar_start_reason tal:content="It's written in Perl :-)" />

Regards,

Frank