[Zope3-Users] Custom DateWidget with Month/Day/Year

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Wed Oct 18 03:44:42 EDT 2006

Le mardi 17 octobre 2006 à 13:46 +0200, FB a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 05:46:29PM +0200, Thierry Florac wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Installation is fine, as well as widget, but I can't get dates displayed
> > or entered in a french way (DD/MM/YYYY).
> > I've tried to modify browser settings as well as a few parameters, but
> > nothing is doing it correctly (and when date is displayed correctly in a
> > form, Zope 'normally' says that dates are not correctly formatted while
> > submitting !).
>
> Hmm ... it took me 10 seconds to change the format to DD/MM/YYYYY.
> Have a look at datetimewidget.py, look for '_format' .

What I'd like in fact is to be able to display and enter dates in a
format following user's locale.
That doesn't seem to work or is not supported by current implementation
of zc.datetimewidget...

  Thierry Florac
--
  Chef de projet intranet/internet
  Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
  Mél : thierry.florac at onf.fr
  Tél. : +33 01.40.19.59.64
  Fax. : +33 01.40.19.59.85