[Zope3-Users] =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Strange "You are not authorized" error - may it be caused by multiple inter= faces inheritance?=

thealx at poczta.onet.pl thealx at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Oct 23 05:57:50 EDT 2006

Hello, I have a strange behavior of my content object.

I have defined browser:editform for it and proper <class> directive (with zope.Public permissions) and I get only the following message in browser, even when logged in as Manager:

Unauthorized
-------------------------------------
You are not authorized

I don't have any error/exception on console.

The object's interface inherits from multiple other interfaces, as in example below. Is it allowed? May it be a source of the problem?

class IMyBase1/2(Interface):

class IMyInterface(IMyBase1, IMyBase2)

class MyBase1/2(Persistent):
 implements(IMyBase1/2)