[Zope3-Users] Re: Zope 3 Distilled book update 2

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 03:54:00 EDT 2006

On 9/2/06, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> (This is about : http://kpug.zwiki.org/Zope3Distilled)
>
>         I thought just to write an `update 2` of book progress.
> There was a number of edits in last few days.  Please continue
> your edits.  Some of you edited as `anonymous`, but I think it is better
> to login and edit pages.  Anyway, if you want to be anonymous, please
> continue like that.
>
> There was some discussion about the book in irc [1].  This book
> will be moved to new zope.org later. Philip asked me about the goal of this book
> and this was my reply: "An online up-to-date comprehensive guide to Zope 3
> maintained as a wiki book by community"
>
> I have changed the order of chapters, any suggestions?

The order was changed based on `Mats Nordgren's sandbox` area
http://kpug.zwiki.org/Zope3DistilledSandboxMatsNordgren
with few changes. Hm.. this is not yet the final order.

This weekend I am going to work on `Schemas` chapter.
If you are working on any chapter now, please add your name here :
http://kpug.zwiki.org/Zope3DistilledDiscussion
So that we can avoid duplicate works.

With thanks and regards,
Baiju M