[Zope3-Users] Formlib examples

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Wed Sep 6 08:36:26 EDT 2006

Cheers Stephan,

I've made quite a bit of progress since my posting of almost a month ago
with using formlib, espicially with more complex widgets. By keeping on
reading the code and debugging I am getting (slowly) a grip on it.

mpg.de has a good short tutorial that helped me with a sequence/object
combo.

Sincere regards,
Darryl