[Zope3-Users] help ! Zope 3.2.1 won't start any longer !

catonano adriano at euma.com
Wed Sep 13 18:41:43 EDT 2006

Microsoft Windows XP [Versione 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\adriano>d:

D:\>ZopeIstanza\bin\runzope
Error: 'formatter' is not a known key name
(line 103 in file://///D|/ZopeIstanza/etc/zope.conf)
For help, use D:\ZopeIstanza\bin\runzope -h

D:\>

well, I admit I tweaked the python installation. PyReadline was not
installed so IPython didn't sport autocompletion !

probably I reinstalled something without removing it first ! But I
an't remeber what !

Then I removed evrything and reinstalled ALL

1) python

2) python extensions
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond

3) ctypes
http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/ctypes

4) pyreadline
http://projects.scipy.org/ipython/ipython/wiki/PyReadline/Intro

5) Zope

I also tried to remove all and reinstall JUST python and Zope

Same result !

Please help me ! What can I do ?

Please don't suggest me to format the disk, reinstall windows and
then Pyhton, Zope, etc !

Thanks so much !
Bye
Catonano