[Zope3-Users] Re: Re: viewlets for specific interfaces

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Fri Sep 15 13:08:21 EDT 2006

hello,

yes... I'm sure it provides IFile: I added it via the normal zmi add menu.
did you have time to try my test package? is it working for you??

This is what I get when I visit /file.txt/@@introspector.html
##########################
Object Introspector: zope.app.file.file.File ( file.txt )
 Parent:  <No Name>
Directly Provided Interfaces
 No interfaces are directly provided.
Provided Interfaces
zope.app.publication.interfaces.IFileContent
zope.app.file.interfaces.IFile
zope.annotation.interfaces.IAttributeAnnotatable
zope.app.externaleditor.interfaces.IExternallyEditable
persistent.interfaces.IPersistent

...and this is what I get on /file.txt/viewlet.html
viewlet test:
so the viewletmanager is being called, but it doesnt find any viewlets...
=-(

regards.luis