[Zope3-Users] zpt pages though ZMI

Hassan Alirezaei hassan at isi.imi.i.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Sep 25 07:01:01 EDT 2006

> In my own skin I'm using

> with no problem for either zcml principals nor pau principals.

Thanks Darryl, I got it working. <span> did the trick!

I remember I ran into this problem before as well, but that was about

it didn't work but when changed to:

it worked all fine.  BUT WHY ????

are these differences in tal documented somewhere? I would be glad if I
knew them before-hand.

anyway, Thanks to Darryl, I am happy again now!

Regards,
Hassan