[Zope3-Users] Re: execution time of a request?

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Sun Apr 8 06:46:14 EDT 2007

On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 01:21:39PM +0200, Jürgen Kartnaller wrote:
> By the way, marius, thanks for your great profiling library.

That's a bit misleading.  The profiling library resides in the Python
standard library, I just wrote a convenient decorator for it (mostly
because I could never remember how to use the profile/hotshot modules).
http://mg.pov.lt/blog/profiling.html

Speaking of which, has anybody ever succeeded in profiling Zope 3 unit
tests?  I get an exception at the very end, and no useful results.

Marius Gedminas
--
One picture is worth 128K words.