[Zope3-Users] Interfaces in Schemas

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Wed Apr 18 11:23:33 EDT 2007

Hi,
I wonder if it's possible to define attributes in a schema that reference
other interfaces. For instance, I have a schema for a car and another one for
a wheel and what I want to do is something like that:

class IWheel(Interface):
       type = TextLine()

class ICar(Interface):

       model = TextLine()

       wheel = ??? of type IWheel ???

or even better:
       wheel = List(min_length=4, max_length=4,
                            value_type = ??? of type IWheel???)

What would be really great now is if formlib could handle this and would
automatically set up the needed widgets.

Is this possible in some way?

I found the field types "Object" and "InterfaceField", maybe they are of this
kind and do what I need?

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7