[Zope3-Users] Using zope.formlib for a search form

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Fri Aug 10 02:43:05 EDT 2007

Am Freitag, 10. August 2007 04:14 schrieb Andrew Groom:
> Hi All,
>
> I've been battling with formlib for the last three days now and, while

Uh oh, sorry, "formlib".

My example was based on z3c.form.

Anyway, I would recommend you to have a decent look at this library, as I
struggled a lot with formlib beforehand (due to very similar problems) and am
much more content with z3c.form as it is much more flexible and adaptable.

z3c.form is very nicely documented and there are various demos (z3c.formlib),
however, it also takes quite some time to get into it. (At least for me).

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7