[Zope3-Users] Creating edit form with z3c.form

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Mon Aug 20 08:27:31 EDT 2007

Hey Hermann,

On Sun, 2007-08-19 at 00:45 +0200, Hermann Himmelbauer wrote:
> >     raise ComponentLookupError(objects, interface, name)
> > ComponentLookupError:
> ((<zope.app.publisher.browser.viewmeta.EditEntry
> > object at 0x9f6c68c>, <zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest
> instance
> > URL=http://localhost:8080/Blog/2007_08_16_abc/EditEntry.html>,
> > <Blog.blog.BlogEntry object at 0x9264d2c>), <InterfaceClass
> > z3c.form.interfaces.IWidgets>, u'')

This tells us that we are looking for a multi-adapter to view, request
and context that adapts IWidgets (Have I got that right?). Florian was
on the right track to ask about the layer and pagelet but you might be
missing a <configure /> include where an adapter for IWidgets is
registered.

Hope that helps,
Darryl