[Zope3-Users] css question

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Feb 5 21:00:44 EST 2007

Hi Ivan

> Subject: Re: [Zope3-Users] css question
>
> Hi Roger,
>
> i've downloaded the package, tried to modify the css file
> according to readme.txt, but something i miss i receive the
> folllowing exception:
> TypeError: ('Could not adapt',
> <zc.resourcelibrary.publication.Request instance
> URL=http://localhost:8080/ap_test/@@/++resource++>,
> <InterfaceClass zope.app.rot
> terdam.Rotterdam>)

The resourcelibrary has nothing to do with the zrtresource
package.

I guess you are using zc.table or another package which
uses by default the resource library package. Make sure
you are including the resource library package and
load te relevant configure and meta.zcml files.

Regards
Roger Ineichen